- Term of warranty: The term of warranty provided under the plans shall commence as of the plan effective date provided on the acknowledgment copy of the plan. Baseline Scientific Inc. carries a full warranty against flaws in material or workmanship during normal operation. The warranty doesn’t cover damage by any cause including, but not limited to, any malfunction, defect or failure caused by or resulting from unauthorized services or parts, shipping, moving or transit accidents, modifications or repair by the user (without our authorization), harsh environment, neglect, abuse, accident, incorrect line voltage, fire, flood, or other natural disasters, or normal wear or tear. The foregoing is in lieu of all other expressed warranties and Baseline Scientific Inc. Scientific Inc. doesn’t assume or authorize any party to assume for it any other obligation or liability. Baseline Scientific Inc. will act promptly and effectively to resolve any problems covered by this warranty to include replacement parts, labor or shop repair. The response time will be within 1-3 working days, we will make our best efforts to resolve all problems expeditiously. Warranty date will be effective immediately after successful delivery.
- Service and Repair: Service and repair of the equipment will be provided by an authorized service representative, Baseline Scientific Inc. may use one or more of the following service options to replace or repair equipment: dispatch a service representative to the customer’s facility; or provide for repair or replacement of the equipment at a Baseline Scientific Inc. repair facility; or provide delivery of replacement components to the customer, with instructions for installation of the components by the customer. In providing service under the plan, Baseline Scientific Inc. may, at its option, use components that are “reconditioned”. Baseline Scientific Inc. can’t guarantee the continued availability of outdated assemblies. However, Baseline Scientific Inc. will do its best to supply all parts under the plan. Baseline Scientific Inc. may, at its option, provide a similar equipment for the customer’s use without additional cost when it may meet some situations which some components are not available in inventory (but the customer wants to use the equipment in a rush), or outdated assemblies and difficult to find the immediately. Or if there is any problem could not be solved after 3 attempts to service or repair, a similar piece of equipment will be provided by Baseline Scientific Inc. for exchange without extra cost.
- Entire Agreement: Documents relating to service provided under the plan provided by Baseline Scientific Inc., including any attachments, represent the entire understanding between Baseline Scientific Inc. and the Customer and are not transferable by the customer without the prior written consent of Baseline Scientific Inc. Terms and conditions of any other documents, such as a customer purchase order, as expressly
superseded and shall not be accepted by Baseline Scientific Inc.
- Return policy: All the refurbish or re-conditioned instruments are final sale, no return or exchange.
- Governing Law: The contract formed by customer’s acceptance, shall be governed by and conditions applicable to the equipment or service offered by this contract.
- Arbitration: Any and all disputes or controversies arising under, out of or in connection with the contract formed by customer’s acceptance of this quotation or the sale or performance of the equipment or service shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration in Toronto, Ontario, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association then obtaining. The arbitrators shall have no power to add to, subtract from or modify any of the terms or conditions of this contract. Any award rendered in such arbitration may be enforced by either party in the courts of the province of Ontario, to whose jurisdiction for such purposes Baseline Scientific Inc. and customer each hereby irrevocably consents and submits.
VII. Force Majeure: Baseline Scientific Inc. shall have no liability for failure to perform, or delay in performance, in the delivery of any and all equipment manufactured or sold by Baseline Scientific Inc. including instruments, supplies, components, system, Chemistry, accessories, Replacement spare parts, or any and all services provided by Baseline Scientific Inc., caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of nature, floods, fire, Explosions, war of military mobilization, acts of Terrorism, governmental action or inaction, request of governmental authority, delays of any kind in transportation or inability to obtain material or equipment, acts of other government, strikes, or labor disturbances.
VIII. Severability: In case any one or more of the provisions contained herein shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, Illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect the other provision hereof, and such other provisions shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had never been contained herein.